Sunday, October 16, 2011

This is where YOU come in. Song request time.

If you've been keeping up with the many YouTube video uploads, then you may have noticed many songs. If you haven't been watching, then now you know.

From now on, I will take request to make songs. I will write and perform the song. You, my audience, will do your part by requesting the songs for me to write. No cover songs.

In a comment, a post, or an email, include the following for your original song request that I will make:

Song subject
Music genre (keep it in the English language)
Instrument to perform with(ukulele, guitar, bass, piano, synth, accordion, or drum)
Name and YouTube username
Any information I should know

I can't get everyone so i'll choose at least one per week.

Check my YouTube channel for your song. And keep checking in for more posts! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment