Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally, The Truth Of Enterveniant

For the longest time, here at Enterveniant, we've been experimenting with a little of everything we could think of, games, videos, blogs, photos, reviews, music, and even education. After everything we've tried, it's clear now what has been done wrong, and now we're ready to start over on the right wing.

The first change, put into action immediately, is this speaking as a community thing. It's only one person speaking. Enterveniant.com is owned and managed by one person, me, Joshua Autrey Serrano. Autrey Serrano is one last name. Neither are middle names. Enough said. From now on, I'll speak in first person, because there is only one of me. We apologize if you don't like it. That was a joke, by the way.

The next change, and reason I'm going to give this thing a whole new go, is that this site has no focus. I previously was under the influence that would be okay. Obviously, by my websites popularity at the moment, I was mistaken. The site, unless my mentality and personality miraculously changes, will be dedicated to cynicism and comedic satire of general living and news. It will be as biased as I choose. This is a blog and it will be treated as one. What is mean by that is that if you don't agree with what I say, you can discuss it in the comments, and there might be times where you absolutely disagree with what I say. I'm not unreasonable. Comment. I read them.

Another change, which will take place as soon as I feel like it, is that the site will be divided in a more organized manner. I use just about every big online socializing service you can think of. So there's no need for me to upload videos to a separate server when I could, much more easily, upload the video to YouTube. So the section for videos will be a page of relevant embedded YouTube videos, and maybe some commentary and links. The comic of the day, also named ComicVeniant, will have its own separate section on the site. Drew, my brother and the site's main character, will continue to have his own section, only, I'm hoping, it becomes self-maintained and consistently updated because everyone loves Drew.

The next change, oddly enough, is going to be that I'll continue doing the video thing, and the music thing, but it won't be the same from now on, hence the word change, in that it will have a more lucid focus. If you think about it, you may notice I've already said that in a way. This, however, is more directly a change in focus to everything besides the blog. If I post a vlog, or any video, it'll be tied to the blog. For example, if I make a blog about the impact and advances in the video game universe, I may make a video or song about video games.

The next change, and I apologize for the repetition, is style. I've already begun with that change by switching to first person perspective. To accompany that change, I will, from now on, in videos, blogs, chats and whatever else, try to maintain a consistent personal style. No one likes a copy-cat.

Finally, in my opinion at least, the most vital change. The aspect that can kill or bring life to a blog, or any kind of website; consistency. I've said it before, but not as a key all its own. Trying to keep reality balanced with internet life can be tricky and laboring, as unbelievable as it may sound. I'm just beginning to get used to it. Thanks to modern technology, like my smartphone and iPod, it becomes a bit easier. I have notifications for news, Twitter, Facebook, email, and my blogs so I can keep up. The problem I'm just starting to find time to read articles, watch videos, make videos, and write blog posts but not becoming a slave to technology.

So with that said, I hope you enjoy your future visit at Enterveniant. Be sure to comment and return.

No comments:

Post a Comment