Monday, October 24, 2011

Next New Step in Enterveniant

So I've realized, being one person, that this whole managing everything on a daily basis trying to keep it consistently updated with new posts, videos, comics, photos, songs, and whatever else is a little much. And because cynicism is now the basis of this website, I've been thinking that I need someone to take care of the news and political spectrum of the blog so I can focus on everything else. The less I have to do, the better I can make what I actually finish. With that in mind, I've considered a few people, and the most cynical, reliable person I can think of is my grandfather.

All he does, now that he's retired and widowed, is watch, read, and spread news. Well that, and complain about the news, which is the part I think he should put into play. It's not because he's my grandfather that I want him to do this, in fact, that's more reason not to have him, but he's absolutely perfect for this position. I suppose I got the whole cynicism thing from him. He's a real card sometimes. I'm going to have a word with him over dinner and some coffee to see if I can get him to do this. I think everything he has to say, opinion based or not, is interesting and has genuine value to it. Some people consider it to be comedy. Some will consider it philosophical. I, personally, consider it both. When he speaks, he has passion, which isn't always good when most of what you have to say is derogatory, but that's what makes it so unique and interesting.

Stay tuned. I'll let everyone know when the time comes.

And on a side note, if you haven't noticed, I divided the website into several sections. Even Drew's page is now a fully functional blog. One of these days, maybe once I really get this thing going, I would very much like to redesign the website, so it looks the same, but functions much more easily. I'm thinking the answer is PHP, not certain yet though. Till then, the site will remain a divided blog in regular html. I'll do my best to keep updated. I hope Drew does the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment