Thursday, October 27, 2011

Damn Employees...

I'm sure everyone remembers that whole scene with Charlie Sheen when he told off his boss and was kicked off of Two and A Half Men. How could anyone forget? It was the largest thing on TV this century. Everyone was cheering Charlie on, making him feel powerful. He began making phrases up in interviews and news stations that became famous. I'm sure "Tiger Blood" or "Winning" are a couple of the most recognizable phrases in modern history because of Charlie. All of this happened because, well in my opinion, Charlie was absolutely full of himself. He was the highest paid actor on television, and he didn't even have to act. He just went on the show, and acted like himself. What job could have been easier? Then he had the guts to tell off his boss, as if he ran the show. I know I'm a little late; this happened months ago, and the hype has died down tremendously. I just had a similar experience, so I was reminded of the Charlie Sheen incident.
I know millions of people were on Charlie's side the whole way, and I just have to say, personally, I was on the producer's side. You have to consider the events which preceded, and also working with one of the most arrogant people on the planet. It's not easy. One day, the guy who is working for you decides to tell you off as if there would be no consequences. Then you try to retain you rightful place as boss, and he makes you out to look like the bad guy.

Wouldn't you agree that if you were a boss, and some airhead employee, whom you provide to, comes up to you, and proceeds to spew derogatory statements, it is your rightful place to take action and punish that employee, even if it means firing them?
That's just my thoughts on it all...

Don't forget to check out Drew's blog! And come back for more videos, pictures, comics, blogs, and other junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment